A lack of regular service and maintenance to your irrigation system can hamper its efficiency. Your landscape may be getting too much or too little water. This can harm your lawn, trees, and plants, also affecting your water usage. You can save a significant amount of money with an efficient irrigation system.
A site assessment will reveal the inefficiencies in your system
Our certified technicians have the accreditation combined with experience to review and diagnose your system. A complete, review, report, and new water schedule will give you a greener landscape, with a lower water budget.
A site assessment consists of:
- Complete review of existing irrigation equipment
- Looking for damaged or worn components
- Dynamic (operating) and static water pressure test
- Visual check for pooling water
- Determination of changes to the landscape and hardscape
- Rescheduling of the controller
- Compilation of a report with recommendations and quotes for adjustments, repairs, and upgrades as needed
- Site drawing of system components