Able Irrigation sells, installs, maintains, services and repairs systems for drip irrigation. Drip Irrigation efficiently applies slow, steady and precise amounts of water to specific areas. There are many advantages and reasons for using drip irrigation:
- Water Savings: Only areas directly around the plant’s root zone are irrigated.
- Better Appearance: Plants undergo less stress from variations in soil moisture. Plant appearance is enhanced.
- Improved Growth: Consistent drip irrigation moisture improves plant growth.
- Reduced Evaporation: Slow application drip rate prevents excess surface water build-up and reduces evaporation.
- Versatility: Drip systems can be designed for use in all types of terrain and soil conditions.
- Reduced Weed Growth: With drip irrigation, weed growth is reduced because areas between plants are not irrigated.
- Control: The low application rate of drip irrigation and the use of automatic timers results in precise water control.
Rain Bird’s copper-coloured XFS Dripline with Copper Shield™ for subsurface drip irrigation is the latest innovation in the Rain Bird Xerigation® Family. Rain Bird’s Copper Shield Technology protects the emitter from root intrusion, creating a long-lasting, low maintenance, subsurface irrigation system. Drip irrigation is extremely efficient for use under turf grass or shrub and groundcover areas. Having the copper colour outside ensures the copper chip is inside and protected from root intrusion into the dripline.
XFS Dripline with Copper Shield is perfect for small, narrow and tight planting areas, as well as areas with tight curves or many switchbacks. Able Irrigation has specialized equipment for installing drip irrigation.
Explore the World of Drip Irrigation
If you are interested in exploring the world of drip irrigation, give us a call. An Able Irrigation expert can answer any questions and provide cost estimates. We also offer the option of scheduling a free consultation on systems for drip irrigation.